PURCHASE YOUR ONTARIO FISHING LICENCE
On Line Now or At our Lodge Store
For your convenience we are pleased to be able to offer fishing and hunting licenses right at the lodge, so if you don’t want to deal with the on-line purchase system, there is no need to stop along the way up. Just get them upon check-in. If you have a fishing or hunting outdoors card from a previous trip, whether it is valid or not, please bring it along to help streamline issuing you the new license.
Know Your Limits
The following information on Ontario fishing licenses is meant as a general guideline to the Ontario Fishing Regulations in our region. There are exceptions and size restrictions that are not shown here.
For regulations specific to our fishing area, view the MNR Fishing Regulations for our area.
Limits: 4 Walleye, 4 Northern, 4 Bass, 50 Perch, 1 Trout, 1 Musky
Limits: 2 Walleye, 2 Northern, 2 Bass, 25 Perch
The same size limits of various species apply to both Conservation and Sportsman Licenses. A conservation license for each person in a group is normally sufficient for allowing everyone to enjoy meals of fish while visiting, and still allowing for a few to take home. Using a Conservation License also helps ensure that our fantastic fishing remains for future generations.
For all licenses please remember:
- Catch within your legal limits.
- Keep the smaller ones for shore lunch or taking home.
- Release all fish over the slot size of the species to allow them to spawn and fight again.
- You may fish with one rod only at any time (does not apply to ice fishing)
- Your daily limit is the same as your possession limit. You cannot accumulate daily limits.